Group Spa Visits and Group Manicure - Pedicures in Manhattan NY
Group spa party packages NYC.Group Manicures and Pedicures in Manhattan.Bachelorette spa party in Manhattan NY.Bridal party spa packages nyc
- Peeling Facial uses vegetable and fruit enzymes for a thorough exfoliation. It rejuvenates the skin, giving it a more youthful glow.
- Deep Pore Cleansing Facial is for people with acne and large pores. Our esthetician extracts all blackheads and whiteheads and then applies a moisturizing mask.
- Hydra 4 Sensitive Skin Facial uses olive oil, olive leaf extracts and seaweed to nourish and moisturize sensitive skin.
- The Black Currant Manicure is great for rejuvenating your skin. Your hands are soaked in a solution made from black currants, which are rich in phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. It’s followed by a nail polish color of your choice.
- The French Manicure consists of a light-colored nail polish on the nail bed and white nail polish on your crescent-shaped nail tip.
- The Brazilian Keratin Manicure is for dry skin and brittle nails. Specially lined gloves moisturize your hands and strengthen the nails prior to the manicure. It’s followed by a nail polish color of your choice.
- The Foot Paraffin Treatment is for total hydration. It’s one of the best pedicure treatments we offer for dry, callused or cracked feet.
- The Sweet Green Tea & Silver Birch Spa Pedicure is exceptionally relaxing and restorative as you soak your feet in green tea extracts containing vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants. It’s followed by a nail polish color of your choice.
- Swedish Massage: Our certified masseuse will knead out all those tension-caused knots, and improve blood flow and release of toxins that build up in your muscles.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Our massage therapist goes deep into the muscles where much of the tension lies.
- Hot Stone Massage: Heated basalt stones are place on specific points on your back to relax and improve the flow of energy throughout your body.
- Aromatherapy Massage: This massage involves rubbing and kneading the skin with scented plant oils, which promote relaxation, well-being, and healing.
Instant Online Spa Gift Certificates NYC may be purchased at our spa, online or phone. You may Choose from a list of spa treatments, spa packages or purchase your spa gift certificate for a specific amount.
Dyanna Body & Nail Salon Spa
42 East 21st Street Manhattan, NY 10010 – (212.995.2355)
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
150 East 39th Street Manhattan, NY 10016 – (212.213.0011)
Monday-Friday: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Saturday: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday: closed
Check out our new Facebook page! We redesigned our Facebook page to make it easier for you to link to our current spa specials, website, blog, and more. Please take a minute to look at our great new design.
Keep up with Dyanna Spa NYC news, specials, and promotions.